Baked Mushroom Pie
|Crushed onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, refrigerated|
|Ice cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Cook mushrooms with onions in butter.
2. Add salt, pepper, aji-no-moto and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add flour and cream; stir and take off fire. For Pie: Sift flour and salt together. Blend in the butter. Knead in cold water to make a soft dough. Chill the dough wrapped in a butter paper.
4. Take out 3/4 of the dough and roll out 1/2 cm thick on a well floured board. The size of the rolled out sheet is to be 2 inches bigger than the pie dish.
5. Place the rolled out dough in a pie-dish and brush with butter.
6. Spoon the mushrooms filling on top of it.
7. Roll out the remaining 1/3 of the dough into strips. Spread them over the mushrooms cross-wise and press them to the lower crust at the edges.
8. Bake in a moderately hot oven till golden brown.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2705 Calories from Fat 557
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.7%
Saturated Fat 39.7 g198.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 145.4 mg48.5%
Sodium 2400.8 mg100%
Total Carbohydrates 471 g157%
Dietary Fiber 13.2 g53%
Sugars 90.2 g
Protein 56 g111.9%
Vitamin A 38.2% Vitamin C 15.8%
Calcium 57.5% Iron 95.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet