|Cod fillet||1 1⁄2 Pound (700 Gram)|
|Butter/Margarine||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled and sliced (700 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Flour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Eggs||3 , hardboiled and sliced|
|Shelled prawns||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Place the cod in a shallow ovenproof dish, dot with 25 g (1 oz) of the butter, add 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the milk and season well with salt and pepper. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the cod is white and flakes easily, turning the dish two or three times during cooking. Stand for 5 minutes.
2. Strain the juices from the cod into a measuring jug and make up to 300 ml (1/2 pint) with milk. Remove all the bones and skin from the cod, then flake the flesh. Set aside.
3. Put the potatoes in a large ovenproof bowl with 90 ml (6 tbsp) water and three-quarters cover it with cling film. Microwave on HIGH for 12-15 minutes until the potatoes are cooked, stirring two or three times during cooking.
4. Drain any excess water from the potatoes. Mash and cream the potatoes with 25 g (1 oz) butter and the beaten egg.
5. Put the remaining 25 g (1 oz) butter in an ovenproof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts, stir in the flour and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Gradually stir in the measured milk. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds, then whisk well. Microwave on HIGH for 154-2 minutes until boiling, whisking every 30 seconds. Season well with salt and pepper.
6. Fold the flaked cod, prawns and eggs into the sauce, then pour into a large ovenproof serving dish, or pie dish.
7. Spoon or pipe the cooked potatoes over the fish mixture. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the pie is well heated through.