If you are a chocolate lover, you will love this rich dessert. Quick and easy to make!
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (agave nectar and brown rice syrup)
Graham cracker pie crust
1. Boil water in a double boiler and place the saucepan with chocolate chips over the double boiler.
2. Melt the chocolate chips and stir continuously.
3. In a blender combine tofu, sweetener, vanilla and dash of salt and the melted chocolate chips.
4. Blend thoroughly, stop the blender and scrape down the sides a few times.
5. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and place the pie in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
6. Serve the chocolate silk pie with a dollop of soy whipped “cream.”
If you don’t have a double boiler, boil 1-2 inches of water in a sauce pan. Place chocolate chips in a metal bowl or heat-proof glass bowl and place on top of the sauce pan. Stirring occasionally, melt the chocolate chips.