Goji Berry Mince Pies Part 2: Baking
1) Press down the larger pastry circles in the buttered muffin wholes.
2) Spoon equal quantity of the berry mixture over the pastry in each muffin whole.
3) Cover the berry mixture with the smaller pastry circles and press the edges.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
5) Remove from the oven, allow to slightly cool and sprinkle with some powdered sugar.
6) Serve the goji berry mince pies warm or cold on a serving platter.