1 tablespoon diet margarine
1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon sugar
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup water
2 cups skim milk
1/4 cup sugar
2 medium bananas
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. To make crust, grease 9-inch pie plate with diet margarine; mix graham cracker crumbs and teaspoon sugar and press onto bottom and sides of pie plate to coat. Chill.
2. To make filling, sprinkle gelatin over water in small custard cup; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Meanwhile, beat together eggs and skim milk in top of double boiler; stir in 1/4 cup sugar.
3. Place filling mixture over boiling water; cook, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved and mixture thickens and lightly coats back of wooden spoon. Stir in softened gelatin to dissolve.
4. In large bowl, crush bananas with fork, adding lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Add vanilla extract. Stir in gelatin-milk mixture. Chill until semi-set, 30 to 45 minutes.
5. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat filling until light and fluffy. Spoon into prepared pie plate. Chill until completely set, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.