Frozen Blueberry Banana Pie
|Graham cracker crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Diet margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen unsweetened blueberries||12 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Banana||1 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Non fat dry milk powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar replacement||2 Tablespoon|
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted, diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add boiling water and blend at medium speed until gelatin is dissolved.
3. Add yogurt, blueberries, banana, dry milk powder and sugar replacement. Blend at high speed until smooth; pour mixture into 8 x 8 x 2-inch metal pan and freeze until semi-set, about 1 hour.
4. Place mixture in large bowl; using electric mixer at high speed, beat until smooth. Pour over piecrust; freeze until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
5. To cut, thaw briefly at room temperature and remove sides of pan. Immediately return surplus pie to freezer.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1250 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.5%
Saturated Fat 8 g39.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50.2 mg16.7%
Sodium 1200.6 mg50%
Total Carbohydrates 171 g57%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.1%
Sugars 133.6 g
Protein 84 g167.4%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 43.9%
Calcium 229.5% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet