Cool Grasshopper Pie
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate cookie crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creme de cocoa||3 Tablespoon|
|Green creme de menthe||3 Tablespoon|
|Chilled heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|Chocolate curls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1 In a 9-inch non-metallic pie pan melt butter in Microwave Oven 1(1%) minute.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
3. Stir cookie mixture into butter.
4. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until crust has a crunchy texture. Allow to cool while preparing filling.
6. In a large heat-resistant non-metallic bowl combine marshmallows and milk.
7. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (3) minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff. Stir to blend. If not completely melted return to Microwave Oven for additional 10 to 15 (13 to 20) seconds.
8. Stir in creme de cocoa and creme de menthe.
9. Chill until thickened but not set, about 20 minutes.
10. Fold in whipped cream.
11. Pour mixture into crust.
12. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3398 Calories from Fat 1769
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 200 g308.4%
Saturated Fat 122.2 g610.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 586.3 mg195.4%
Sodium 406.4 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 362 g120.6%
Dietary Fiber 9.3 g37.2%
Sugars 220.4 g
Protein 41 g81.5%
Vitamin A 123% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 29.7% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet