Key lime pie is an American dessert which is sweet and tangy. Its crusty base and whipped cream topping makes it delicious. A very simple and easy dish to make, Key lime pie can be served for Thanksgivings. Serve it chilled with yummy whipped cream. Enjoy!!!!
Key lime juice
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (freshly squeezed)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Canned sweetened condensed milk
Graham cracker crust
1 (9 inch)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a Mixing bowl, add key lime juice, condensed milk and salad cream and whish well. Transfer it in the graham cracker crust.
3. Bake the pie at 350 F for 8-10 minutes but do not brown it.
4. Let the pie cool and then refrigerate it.
5. Decorate the Key Lime Pie with whipped cream and serve.
Won't you like to try a creamy sweet and tangy key lemon pie. Take a look at this impressive video that presents a great tasting dessert that can be made effortlessly in your kitchen. See the video for a great cooking experience that would surely shower you the desired compliments.