Apple pie shot, is what the Wisest Wizard Ryan Pancakehat is making for us in the video. His method is very simple to mix all ingredients, boil the mixture, cool and serve it. Would you like to try this at home?
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1. Pour apple juice in a large pot, let it warm up.
2. Add sugar to the juice and stir.
3. Add apple cider, cinnamon sticks. Stir it.
4. Let it boil for an hour.
5. Let the mixture cool sometime and then add Everclear.
6. Stir it to mix. Refreigerate the apple shot to cool.
7. Serve it with whipped cream and ground cinnamon.
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for apple cider shot. This recipe is great for enjoying your holidays with friends. Watch this video to make these wonderful shots ahead and enjoy a relaxing holiday. Try it out…..
Calories 2279 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.07%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.06%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 79.4 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 429 g143.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.4%
Sugars 405.1 g
Protein 0.14 g0.28%
Vitamin A 0.2%
Vitamin C 0.22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Apple Cider Shot With Whipped Cream Topping Recipe Video