|Butter||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Flour||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Milk||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Chicken consomme||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Chicken breasts||625 Milliliter, cooked and diced (2 1/2 Cups)|
|Carrots||500 Milliliter, cooked and diced (2 Cups)|
|Canned green peas||14 Ounce (1 Can, 284 Milliliter)|
|Pastry||1 (For 2 Pie Crusts)|
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a sauce pan, melt butter, blend in flour, pour milk slowly into mixture and stir constantly.
– Add chicken consomme, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
– Reduce heat and let simmer for 5 minutes.
– Line a pie plate with 1 crust, add'diced chicken, vegetables and sauce and top with second crust,
– Bake in oven for 40 minutes or until crust is golden.