Raspberry Surprise Pie
|Raspberries||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Sugar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Raspberry jelly powder||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||80 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|9 inch pie crust||1 , baked (22 Centimeter)|
|Gelatin||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon (7 Milliliter)|
|Cold water||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|All purpose flour||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Sugar||80 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|35% cream||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Raspberries||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
– In a bowl, delicately rnix raspberries and sugar and steep for 2 hours.
– To prepare pasty cream, dissolve gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, let stand.
– In a saucepan, combine flour and sugar. Add egg and egg yolk. Stir in milk and continue to stir until custard thickens and begins to boil.
– Remove from heat; dissolve gelatin in the custard and add vanilla extract. Cool and pour into pie crust.
– In a saucepan, bring raspberries to boil, cook 30 seconds, and remove from heat.