|Milk||330 Milliliter (1 1/3 Cup)|
|Sugar||240 Milliliter (2/3 Cup)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pie crust||1 (Uncooked)|
– Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
– In a small saucepan, heat milk until warm.
– In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and salt until smooth.
– Pour warm milk over egg mixture and stir constantly. Add vanilla extract and nutmeg.
– Line a 9-inch (22-cm) pie plate with crust. Pour in filling and bake 10 minutes.
– Reduce heat to 350 °F (175 °C) and bake 35 minutes. Check after 20 minutes. If the pie appears to be browning too quickly, cover it with aluminum foil and finish the baking.