Peach Pie With Streusel Topping
|Pie shell||1 Medium (store bought)|
|For the filling|
|Peaches||2 1⁄2 Pound, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Unsalted butter||1 Ounce, cubed|
|For the streusel topping|
|All-purpose flour||2 Pound|
|Ground cinnamon||2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||11 Ounce|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Pound, cold|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl, add and combine the peaches with cornstarch, sugar, coriander powder and lemon juice. Toss well and set aside it aside for 10 minutes.
3. Take the pie crust and add in the peach filling. Add butter cubes over the peach filling. Set it aside.
4. For the Streusel: In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, cinnamon, salt, brown sugar, sugar and butter. Mix well and rub the flour-sugar mixture with the butter until a grainy texture is obtained.
5. Take the pie dish with the peach filling and sprinkle this grainy streusel evenly over the filling.
6. Bake this in the oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
7. Serve these peach pie slices on a dessert plate topped with some sweet whipping cream.