Peaches are a favorite summertime treat, and there is nothing better than a slice of delicious peach pie after dinner. And if you put a a little ice cream next to it, it doesn't get much better than that! Here's Chef Maxwell to show us all how to make the perfect peach pie.
1 Medium (store bought)
For the filling
2 1⁄2 Pound, peeled and thinly sliced
2 Fluid Ounce
1 Ounce, cubed
For the streusel topping
1 1⁄2 Pound, cold
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. For the filling: In a bowl, add and combine the peaches with cornstarch, sugar, coriander powder and lemon juice. Toss well and set aside it aside for 10 minutes.
3. Take the pie crust and add in the peach filling. Add butter cubes over the peach filling. Set it aside.
4. For the Streusel: In a bowl, add and combine together the flour, cinnamon, salt, brown sugar, sugar and butter. Mix well and rub the flour-sugar mixture with the butter until a grainy texture is obtained.
5. Take the pie dish with the peach filling and sprinkle this grainy streusel evenly over the filling.
6. Bake this in the oven at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
7. Serve these peach pie slices on a dessert plate topped with some sweet whipping cream.
Peaches are a favorite summertime treat for all. Join Chef Maxwell as he shows us how to make a perfect peach pie. Take a look at this incredible video that would surely inspire you to prepare this delightful treat for your summer parties and your guests will definitely ask for more!