|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Canned tomatoes||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground beef/3/4 cup cooked diced beef||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Wash and pare potatoes. Cook until tender in a medium amount of boiling salted water, or use leftover mashed potatoes.
2. Drain, steam and mash potatoes.
3. Beat potatoes with milk and margarine until mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Melt fat in frying pan, add onion and meat and brown. Drain off excess fat. Add seasoning and flour.
5. Add tomatoes and cook until mixture is tender.
6. Pour mixture into a greased casserole.
7. Top with mashed potato mixture.
8. Cover and place in a moderate oven, 350° for 25 min.
9. Remove cover and bake 10 min. more or until top is golden brown.