|Gooseberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), cleaned and rinsed|
|Potato flour||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Margarine||5 1⁄4 Ounce|
1. Mix flour and margarine. Add water and place in cool place for 1/2 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Roll 2/3 of dough out and place in bottom of pie form.
3. Mix sugar and potato flour. Add gooseberries and fill in pie form.
4. Separate rest of dough into 6 pieces and roll out into strips. Place crosswise on top of pie.
5. Brush with egg whites and sprinkle with sugar. Bake in 425°F oven for 30-40 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2086 Calories from Fat 1095
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 123 g189.7%
Saturated Fat 21.5 g107.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 153.2 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 230 g76.7%
Dietary Fiber 23.6 g94.4%
Sugars 76.2 g
Protein 25 g49.1%
Vitamin A 132.6% Vitamin C 209%
Calcium 15% Iron 41.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet