Blueberry Lattice Top Pie
|Pie crust mix||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh blueberries||4 Cup (64 tbs), washed and drained|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cold water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Peeled orange||1 , chopped (Coarsely Chopped)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare pie crust following package directions. Roll out two-thirds of pie crust; line a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
2. Turn blueberries into a saucepan. Add sugar, 1/2 cup water, and orange; mix. Set over low heat and bring to boiling.
3. Mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup water. Stir into boiling mixture. Remove from heat. Cool.
4. Spoon cooled filling into pie crust.
5. Roll out remaining pie crust and cut into strips. Arrange strips in a lattice design over filling. Crimp edge of pie crust.
6. Bake at 400°F 35 to 40 minutes, or until browned. Cool.