Sugar Free Strawberry Pie
|Strawberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crust, store bought||6 Ounce|
|Sugar-free vanilla cook n serve pudding mix||4 Ounce (packet)|
|Sugar-free strawberry jell-o||4 Ounce (packet)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fat-free cool whip||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
1. Wash the strawberries, using a sharp knife cut off the top and slice them using egg slicer.
2. In a piecrust, arrange strawberries evenly, to cover the bottom.
3. In large saucepan, mix together pudding mix, jell-o and water.
4. Heat he saucepan over medium heat and cook until mixture thickens and starts to boil, stirring often.
5. Spoon hot sauce all over strawberries for to spread evenly, an allow to cool completely.
6. Place the pie in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
7. In small bowl, mix together cool whip, and vanilla extract and set aside.
8. Spread the cool whip mixture over the pie.
9. Cut the pie in wedges and serve as desired.
Chill overnight for best results.
Calories 287 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.4%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 741.8 mg30.9%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.6%
Dietary Fiber 12.2 g48.8%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 181.3%
Calcium 2.7% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet