1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In 2 different bowls, separate the egg yolk and egg white, and reserve egg whites for some other recipe.
3. In a egg yolks add in the lime zest and beat well using an electric blender for about 5 minutes or until they turn fluffy.
4. While beating slowly add in the condensed milk, beat for about 4 minutes.
5. Add in the juice and stir well to mix.
6. In the crust, pour in the yolk mixture, flatten the surface and bake in oven for 10 minutes or until the custard sets.
7. Remove and allow to cool for 15 minutes and then chill in freezer for about 15 minutes.
8. Garnish with whipped cream, cut in wedges and serve.
Thick crust layered with creamy, citrusy flavored filling and topped with creamy fluffs truly makes for a decadent treat. Perfect for any fiesta, this tantalizing lemon dessert is deliciously simple to make.