Blushing Tuna Pie
|Canned chunk style tuna packed in oil||21 Ounce, drained (Three Cans Of 6.5 Or 7 Ounces Each)|
|Ketchup||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (About 1 Cup)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|9 inch unbaked pastry shell||1|
1. Mix tuna, ketchup, and salt in a bowl.
2. Put reserved tuna oil into a saucepan. Blend in flour and pepper. Heat until bubbly. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly. Bring to boiling; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Add the cheese and stir until melted. Add the Worcestershire sauce and tuna; mix well. Turn into the unbaked pastry shell. Sprinkle with paprika.
4. Bake at 400Â°F 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and mixture is bubbly.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle lightly with snipped parsley.