Hearty Poultry Pie
|Pie crust mix||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cold water||6 Tablespoon (Just Enough To Hold Pastry Together)|
|Cooked and cubed chicken/Cooked cubed turkey||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cream style corn||17 Ounce|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced bacon||1 Pound, cut in 1 inch pieces and fried|
|Chicken broth/Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare pie crust and divide into halves. Roll out one half, line a deep 10-inch pie plate or 2 1/2 quart casserole with pastry, and flute edges high.
2. Layer the chicken cubes, corn, rice, and bacon until all ingredients are used. Mixture will be quite high above edge of pie plate.
3. Add salt and pepper to broth and pour evenly over mixture.
4. Roll out top pastry, cutting slits for steam to escape; put pastry in place. Cut extra pastry into fancy shapes and decorate top of pie.
5. Bake at 375Â°F 1 hour, or until browned and bubbly.