|9 inch pie crust||1|
|Pumpkin puree||2 Cup (32 tbs) (from roasted pumpkin)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Packed light brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped candied ginger||1 Tablespoon|
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin puree, cream, eggs, sugars, vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixture, ginger and mix well.
- Pour into pie crust and place on baking sheet.
- Pop into oven and bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and then chill until cut into wedges.
- Serve with caramel sauce, candied pecans and enjoy!
Parchment lined baking sheet
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.1%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.1 mg44.7%
Sodium 406.2 mg16.9%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 21.4 g
Protein 5 g9.9%
Vitamin A 204.3% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet