Craving pie or something not so good for you? Try this Pear dessert, it will satisfy your cravings for sure!
4 Large, chopped
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1⁄2 Large, juiced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Chop the pears and remove core.
2. Preheat oven to 350*F.
3. In bowl, combine water, lemon juice and sugar. Whisk well.
4. Add cinnamon and whisk the mixture again.
5. In a saucepan, put chopped pears and pour the liquid on it. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine butter, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, walnuts and almonds.
7. On a baking sheet, place this mixture and sprinkle some walnuts and almonds.
8. Pop it into the oven for 15 minutes at 350*F.
9. On a plate, pour a teaspoon water pears boiled in, place poached pears, place crumble on it, pour a teaspoon of pears juice and garnish with basil leave.