1. In a large vessel boil water and place the glass jars and lid into it. Take out the jars and lid and set aside.
2. For making brine – In a large pot stir in the distilled white vinegar, Ball’s Kosher Dill Pickle Mix, water, mustard seeds, sugar, and bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Place the cucumbers in the sterilized jar and pour in the brine. Leave ½ inch head-space in the jar. Close the jar with the lid.
4. In a large canner add in the water and let it boil.
5. Place in the cucumber jar to the canner and `cover. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the jars from the canner and store.
7. Serve Pickled Cucumber with roasted chicken and enjoy!