|Salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red vinegar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Sort out the good olives from the bad ones and give a thorough wash.
2. Soak the olives in water for a week changing the water daily with fresh water.
3. On day 3 take olives in a Ziploc bag. Pound the olives with a rolling pin, to break them a little.
4. Place the olives in a large bowl. Fill it with water. And change the water for rest 4 days.
5. At the end of the week, drain the olives from the water.
6. Sprinkle salt over the olives, leave for 120 minutes.
7. Place the olives in a jar; pour in the red vinegar and olive oil.
8. Serve Pickled Olives with sandwich and enjoy!
The longer the olives are pickled, the better it taste, when all the bitter taste is gone.