These pickles tastes good, smells good, tastes good.
4 Medium, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
2 Medium, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
1 Clove (5 gm), peeled
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Make small cut in the jalapeno pepper and place on the bottom of the jar.
2. Add the garlic and half of the ginger.
3. Put half of the beets and top with half of the turnips. Shake gently and then add the rest of the ginger, the rest of the beets and then the rest of the turnips.
4. Pour the vinegar over the vegetables.
5. Mix the sea salt with the water and pour over the vegetables until the jar is full. Cover and shake gently.
6. Let it sit for 1 week.