1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Wash the beet roots and peel off the scab. Slice with the help of mandolin or knife.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the sliced beet roots.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. For making concoction – In a mug pour in apple cider vinegar, maple syrup and salt. Whisk well and set aside.
6. Line the sliced beet root over the cookie sheet.
7. Roast for 30 minutes in oven at 350 degrees F. After 15 minutes take out the cookie sheet and flip the slices.
8. Layer the beetroots in a jar. Add in pepper corns and pour the concoction.
9. Keep the mixture in the fridge.
10. Serve beet root pickle as a condiment with your favorite dishes.