Learn how to make punk rock pickles with the Rock and Roll Geek!
Distilled white vinegar
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs) (Soaked in brine and brine discarded)
1 Bunch (100 gm)
15 Clove (75 gm) (3 cloves minced)
1. In a large pot,boil a gallon of water with the kosher salt, sugar and distilled white vinegar thrown in.
2. Wash the cucumbers and cut into wedges.
3. Pack mason jars with pickles.
4. Add a small amount of the dill leaves in each jar.
5. Place about 4 cloves of whole garlic in each jar and a teaspoon of the minced garlic.
6. Pour the boiling solution of sugar, salt and vinegar in each jar up to the brim.
7. Refrigerate overnight.