No canning required! This super simple recipe is perfect for first-time pickle makers, and it's so delicious that family & friends will think you are an expert!
3 Cup (48 tbs), peeled and sliced
1 Large, thinly sliced
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1. In a glass or plastic bowl, mix together cucumbers and onion, set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe container, stir together sugar, vinegar, celery seed, mustard seed, and salt.
3. Microwave the vinegar mixture on high for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
3. Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber mixture.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving to blend flavors.
6. Serve pickle chilled, spooning some of the pickling liquid over the cucumber and onion slices.