|Mustard seed||2 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||2 Teaspoon|
|Dill seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|White vinegar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Coarse salt||2 Tablespoon (Salad)|
1. In a bowl, take 1/2 tsp. mustard, 1/2 tsp. dill weed, 1/4 tsp. dill seed and 1 garlic clove. Mix it well and place it in each one of the four jars.
2. In another bowl, take water, white vinegar, sugar and coarse salt. Mix it well.
3. Cover it and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until the liquid boils.
4. Add it to the vegetables. Cover with lid and refrigerate overnight.
5. Remove water from it and let it be in the refrigerator until required.
6. Serve Pickled Vegetables cold with a rice preparation.