Cranberry Relish Salad
|Fruit flavored gelatin||6 Ounce|
|Cranberry relish||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take the fruit-flavored gelatin and follow the packet instruction to prepare it.
2) Let the gelatin cool down.
3) Once the gelatin starts to thicken, add in the cranberry relish. Fold it in gently.
4) Transfer the mixture into individual moulds.
5) Allow the moulds to chill till they firm up.
6) Unmould the Cranberry Relish Salad and garnish with fresh cranberries and parsley sprigs.
7) You may even serve mayonnaise or salad dressing on the side.