Dilled Okra Pickles
|Okra||3 Pound, scrubbed (T=Young, Whole Ones)|
|Celery leaves||3 (A Few)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Dill||2 (Or As Required, Large Heads And Stems)|
|White vinegar||1 Pint|
|Salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In hot sterilized pint jars, add the okra with a few celery leaves, garlic clove and a dill head for each jar.
2) In a pan, combine the water, vinegar and salt together.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, pour over the okra and seal immediately.
4) Allow to stand for 3 to 4 weeks.
5) Use the 6 pints Dilled Okra Pickles as required.