Fried Dill Pickles
|Dill pickle slices||24|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (To Fry)|
1) In a bowl beat together, egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce , Tabasco and 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Season the egg mixture to taste.
3) In another bowl combine together 2 cups flour and season to taste.
4) In a wok, heat oil to 350°F.
5) Coat the pickle with egg mixture and roll in seasoned flour.
6) Repeat the coating and rolling process once.
7) Gently place the coated pickles in hot fat and fry until golden brown.
8) Serve hot with desired dip and a small mixed salad.
Calories 678 Calories from Fat 502
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g85.6%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.3 mg28.1%
Sodium 190.9 mg8%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 7 g13.8%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 0.68%
Calcium 6% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet