Carrots - 3 cups sliced
Celery - 3 cups sliced
Frozen or canned corn - 4 cups, drained
Instant minced onion - 1/4 cup
Celery seed - 2 tablespoons
Water - 2 cups
Cider vinegar - 2 cups
Sugar - 1 1/2 cups
Salt - 4 teaspoons
1) Take a large saucepan and pour water in it. Add vinegar, onion, celery seed, sugar and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add cabbage, celery and carrots. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Add corn and simmer, covered, for another 5 minutes.
4) Pack vegetables and liquid in clean hot canning jars leaving 1/4-inch head space. Remove air bubbles with the help of a wooden spoon or any other non-metallic utensil. Cover and seal following manufacturer's directions. Process the jars in boiling water bath for 10 minutes making sure the lids are 1-inch below water.
5) Refrigerate, if desired.
6) Serve the relish with your favorite dish and enjoy!