|Beets||6 , boiled, cooled and peeled (good-sized)|
|White cider vinegar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered horseradish||2 Tablespoon (Spice Island)|
1) In a bowl, grate the cooked beetroots and mix in the horseradish.
2) In a saucepan, boil together vinegar and sugar.
3) Place the beet mixture in a sterilized jar and pour the vinegar mixture over it.
4) Allow the vinegar mixture to cool, stir with a small spoon to escape air bubbles if any
5) Seal with sterilized lid.
6) Leave it aside for 2 week to incorporate the flavours.
7) Serve as desired