|Prepared vegetables||2 Pound (Marrow, Cucumber, Cauliflower, Beans, Onions, Etc.)|
|Plain flour||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Mustard||1⁄2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Turmeric||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Prepare the vegetables as per their kind, preferably cutting into 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pan, prepare brine by dissolving 4 ounces salt in 2 pints cold water.
3. Put the cut vegetables in brine,cover and let it stand overnight.
4. Drain vegetables. Put vegetables, in a saucepan sugar and 1/2 pint of the vinegar, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. In a small basin, add plain flour, mustard, turmeric and ground ginger; blend with remaining vinegar.
5. Pour the blended mixture into the cooked vegetables. Stirring continuously, bring to a boil and cook for further 1 minute.
6. Tightly pack in clean jars and cover them.
7. Use as needed
Preserve them for 1-2 months before using.