|Small onions||3 Pound (Preferably 'Silver Skins', Even Sized)|
|Spiced vinegar||1 Pint|
|For brine, use ratio of:|
|Water||1 Pint (For Brine)|
|Salt||4 Ounce (For Brine)|
1. Skin the onions. Slice them if you like.
1. In a pan, prepare brine by dissolving 4 ounces salt in 1 pint cold water.
2. Put the onions in brine and let it stand for 24 hours.
3. After 24 hours, drain onions. Tightly pack in clean jars.
4. Pour cold spiced vinegar. Cover the jars.
5. Use as needed
Preserve them for 1-2 months before using.