|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vinegar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground turmeric||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl add ice water and immerse washed cucumbers into it. Keep aside for 3 hours.
2) Drain out the cucumbers from water.
3) Slice cucumbers and onions very thinly.
4) Sprinkle salt over it. Let stand for 3 hours.
5) Drain out. Reserve 1 cup of juice.
6) Stir in the remaining ingredients into the juice and combine.
7) Add vegetables to it.
8) In a saucepan transfer the vegetables. Boil gently for about 40 minutes.
9) Transfer into hot sterilized jars. Keep 1/4-inch head space.
11) Serve as desired.