|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vinegar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground turmeric||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Mustard seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl add ice water and immerse washed cucumbers into it. Keep aside for 3 hours.
2) Drain out the cucumbers from water.
3) Slice cucumbers and onions very thinly.
4) Sprinkle salt over it. Let stand for 3 hours.
5) Drain out. Reserve 1 cup of juice.
6) Stir in the remaining ingredients into the juice and combine.
7) Add vegetables to it.
8) In a saucepan transfer the vegetables. Boil gently for about 40 minutes.
9) Transfer into hot sterilized jars. Keep 1/4-inch head space.
11) Serve as desired.
Calories 18 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.09 g0.14%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 98 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 0.31 g0.61%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 0.96%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet