Orange Cranberry Relish
|Oranges||2 Medium, quartered|
|Raw cranberries||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Artificial sweetener||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or To Taste)|
1) Remove the seeds of the orange.
2) In a food chopper, place the oranges along with the rind, cranberries.
3) Blend the orange mixture coarsely.
4) Add the sweetener as per taste.
5) Refrigerate the orange mixture until chilled.
6) Serve as required.
Calories 40 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.15 g0.23%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.08%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0.82 mg0.03%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 0.48 g0.97%
Vitamin A 2.6% Vitamin C 43.6%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 0.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet