|Cucumbers||2 Quart (Medium Sized)|
|Green tomatoes||1 Quart|
|Sweet red peppers||2|
|Pickling onions||1 Quart|
|Salt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||6 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Quart|
|Celery seed||2 Tablespoon|
1) Wash the vegetables. Drain and keep aside.
2) Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) Cut tomatoes into wedges.
4) Break cauliflower into small flowerets.
5) Deseed peppers and cut into small pieces.
6) Peel onions and halve.
7) In 3 quarts water stir in salt. Pour the mixture over vegetables.
8) Let stand for 12 hours.
9) Drain out from water and rinse.
10) In a small bowl mix dry mustard, turmeric and flour.
11) Stir in 3/4 cup water and mix gently until blended.
12) Add sugar, vinegar, celery seed and peppercorns.
13) Cook over medium heat until sauce thickens.
14) Mix vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes.
15) Transfer immediately into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
16) Seal immediately.
17) Serve as desired.