|Pear||1 , halved|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped yellow bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple juice/Cranberry juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mint sprig||2 , chopped|
1. Using a teaspoon or melon scooper, scoop out seeds from halved pear.
2. Using a paring knife, peel off the skin. Chop into bite sized pieces.
3. Cook pear, pepper, onion, and apple juice in a small saucepan on medium heat until peppers and onions turn limp and pears soft.
4. Take off from heat and mix in mint.
5. Use Pear Relish to drizzle on a poultry dish.