|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), flaked|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried chili peppers||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Heavy cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Bake the eggplant in the preheated oven 1 for hour; allow to cool, then peel and keep aside.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions and green peppers in the oil for 5 minutes.
4) Rinse the coconut under cold water, drain thoroughly.
5) Chop the eggplant, sauteed onions and green peppers, coconut, salt, and chili peppers together.
6) Blend in the lemon juice and cream, continue to chop the mixture until it is very fine.
7) Taste and adjust the seasoning, if required and refrigerate.
8) Use the Eggplant Relish as required.