1) In a small bowl, combine the vinegar and fructose.
2) Stir well to dissolve the fructose completely.
3) To the dissolved fructose-vinegar mixture, add the dill weed and water. Mix well and keep aside.
4) In a jar, place the onions, green pepper and pimiento.
5) Over this, pour the liquid.
6) With a tight-fitting lid, cover the dish and shake well to thoroughly mix the ingredients.
7) Keep covered in the refrigerator, for 2 days before serving time.
8) You can use this in salads or for cold meats, fish or poultry.