Dill Onion Relish
|Distilled white vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fructose||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried dillweed||1 Tablespoon, crushed|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White onions||4 Large, finely chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 , seeded and finely chopped|
|Pimientos||4 Ounce, finely chopped (1 Jar)|
1) In a small bowl, combine the vinegar and fructose.
2) Stir well to dissolve the fructose completely.
3) To the dissolved fructose-vinegar mixture, add the dill weed and water. Mix well and keep aside.
4) In a jar, place the onions, green pepper and pimiento.
5) Over this, pour the liquid.
6) With a tight-fitting lid, cover the dish and shake well to thoroughly mix the ingredients.
7) Keep covered in the refrigerator, for 2 days before serving time.
8) You can use this in salads or for cold meats, fish or poultry.