|Mixed vegetables||2 Pound (Cauliflower, Cucumber, Shallots, (Approx) Green Limes Or Your Choice)|
|White vinegar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry mustard powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric||2 Tablespoon (To Taste)|
1. Cut vegetables into small pieces. You should have 2 pounds prepared vegetables.
2. In a large ceramic or similar bowl, layer vegetables and salt. Leave for 24 hours, then rinse and drain.
3. Boil vinegar with chili peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Take off the heat. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
5. Strain into a clean pan.
6. Combine sugar, mustard powder, turmeric and cornstarch; moisten the mixture with a little vinegar.
7. Heat remaining vinegar to a boil, and pour over dry mixture. Stir to blend.
8. Return to the pan, and boil for 3 minutes.
9. Add the drained vegetables and remove from the heat.
10. Pack into sterile jars, and cover with vinegar-proof seals.