Apple Stick Relish
|Tart apples||3 , unpared|
|Chopped onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped dill pickle||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Core and slice the apples into small strips.
2) Combine the apples with the dill pickle and onion.
3) In a bowl, mix the vineger and sugar together, until dissolved.
4) Then toss the apple mixture with the vineger mixture and refrigerate until chilled.
5) Serve the salad alongwith the meat.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 721 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.32%
Saturated Fat 0.07 g0.35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 631.1 mg26.3%
Total Carbohydrates 173 g57.7%
Dietary Fiber 9.4 g37.6%
Sugars 149.6 g
Protein 2 g3.2%
Vitamin A 2.7% Vitamin C 1068.5%
Calcium 33.1% Iron 2.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet