My brother told me about this a few years ago. I've made them a few times and really love them. Just cut up a jar of your favorite dill pickle spears and add 2 tbls of prepared horseradish to the pickle juice and put the pickles back in. These are so good, works well with a jar of green olives.
46 Ounce (1 jar)
1. In a bowl take out all the pickled dill from the jar and retain the juice in the jar.
2. Cut up the pickles into 1 inch thick chunks and set aside in a bowl.
3. Into the jar with the pickled juices add the horseradish and close the lid of the jar and shake well.
4. Add the cut pickled dill spears into this jar and refrigerate till serving.
5. Serve this variation of pickled dill with your favorite recipes as a relish or a side and enjoy!
For those who like pickled dill spears, here is a twist to the simple pickles. Look at this wonderful video that shows a easy way to flavor the dill pickles with prepared horseradish. The video is interesting and nicely explains how to make these super delicious and flavorful pickles within no time. Take a look...