|Raw cranberries||1 Quart|
|Oranges||2 (Use Pulp And Juice)|
|Orange||1 , rind chopped|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Sugar||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
1. Prepare the cranberries and the oranges.
2. Using a food processor or chopper, coarsely grind the cranberries and empty into a large stainless steel or glass bowl.
3. Add the oranges pulp, juice and rind into the bowl with the cranberries.
4. Stir the sugar, and lemon juice.
5. Cover the bowl with a muslin cloth and let stand for 24 hours or more.
6. Sterilize a few jars to store the relish.
7. Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars, filling till the brim.
8. Seal the jars.
9. Store bottles in the refrigerator or in an icebox.
10. Serve relish along with, pork, turkey roasts or use as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1956 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.7%
Saturated Fat 0.25 g1.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 20.7 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 510 g170%
Dietary Fiber 57.7 g230.7%
Sugars 414.8 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 33.2% Vitamin C 641.9%
Calcium 32% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet