Fried Dill Pickles
|Self raising flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Beer||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole dill pickles||32 Ounce, sliced into 1/2-inch slices (1 Jar)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep-Fat Frying)|
1. Take a bowl, mix self rising flour well with salt, pepper and beer to prepare the batter.
2. Coat pickles with mustard and then with batter.
3. Take a deep fat fryer or 12-inch skillet and add oil.
4. Deep fry the pickles in hot oil for about 3 to 4 minutes or till the pickles turn golden brown.
5. Take out of oil and transfer to paper towels to drain excessive oils.
6. Serve immediately.