Fried Dill Pickles
|Self raising flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Beer||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole dill pickles||32 Ounce, sliced into 1/2-inch slices (1 Jar)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep-Fat Frying)|
1. Take a bowl, mix self rising flour well with salt, pepper and beer to prepare the batter.
2. Coat pickles with mustard and then with batter.
3. Take a deep fat fryer or 12-inch skillet and add oil.
4. Deep fry the pickles in hot oil for about 3 to 4 minutes or till the pickles turn golden brown.
5. Take out of oil and transfer to paper towels to drain excessive oils.
6. Serve immediately.
Calories 2230 Calories from Fat 2017
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 228 g351.1%
Saturated Fat 32.5 g162.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5034.6 mg209.8%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.1%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 16.6% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 20.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet