Cranberry and onion relish is a nice relish to serve with meat. Cranberry is a traditional accompaniment for turkey on Christmas. This relish can be used in place of the cranberry sauce for the occasion. It has a flavor and taste of onions and sweetness of juice. Enjoy the cranberry and onion relish.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Ground fennel seeds
Red wine vinegar
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Saute cranberries and onions.
2. Add ground fennel seeds, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Stir it well and add cranberry juice.
4. Let it simmer until it thickens.
5. Cook for about 30 minutes and serve.
This video is a creation of Comfycuisine. You can visit Comfycuisine for complete recipes, and more videos.
It's Christmas time and you don't know what to serve with your delicious turkey. Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious Cranberry and Onion Stew. The guests and your family members will love this dish.