|Dried red chilies||25|
|Onion seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Cumin seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Fenugreek seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Extract the juice from 12 lemons, add a pinch of salt and set aside.
2. Boil some water. Add a pinch of turmeric powder, add the rest of the lemons, and boil for two minutes Remove the lemons from the water. Wipe with a cloth and allow to cool.
3. Dry roast the mustard, fenugreek, onion and cumin seeds. Roast the chillies with a teaspoon of oil, pound all these along with the garlic into a rough powder and set aside.
4. Cut the lemons into fours. Mix the masala powder with some oil and add the salt, making it into a dough. Stuff the lemons with this and put the stuffed lemons into a jar. If any masala remains, put it in as well.
5. Heat and cool the oil. Pour into the jar along with the lemon juice. Keep the mouth of the jar covered with a piece of cloth.