|Oil||120 Gram (1 cup)|
|Vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Ginger||15 Gram, ground to a paste in vinegar|
|Garlic||15 Gram, ground to a paste in vinegar|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon, ground to a paste in vinegar|
|Chilly||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, ground to a paste in vinegar|
|Cumin powder||1 Tablespoon, ground to a paste in vinegar|
1. Wash, wipe and slit the capsicums, remove the seeds, and cut into medium-sized pieces.
2. Heat half the oil in a kadai, add the curry leaves and capsicums, and fry on low heat until lightly browned. Remove the capsicums and set aside.
3. Pour the rest of the oil into the kadai, add the ground paste, and fry till the oil surfaces.
4. Add the salt, sugar and the rest of the vinegar, and simmer until a chutney consistency is reached.
5. Remove the kadai from fire, cool and bottle.
Calories 222 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.5%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 70.9 mg3%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 0.7 g1.4%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 72.9%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 6.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet